About Me

My photo
Studing abroad in Australia at the University of Sunshine Coast!

Monday, September 27, 2010

Back to School ~Sept 28, 2010~

Hello! I'm being good and writing this before I forget and wait another week or two! Ha! I start school again tomorrow, UGH, not happy about that. I'm SO sick of school, can't wait until it's over...SOON... Friday's 21st party was SO FUN! It was awesome to hang out with everyone, a lot of people from Uni came, like the American girls and such. I hung out with Dave for most of the night, I met a french guy named Jean and we talked for awhile! He said my french was in an american accent and was very cute..I probably just sounded stupid lol. Ben, Todd and Liam were there too, but I didn't talk to them much. There was SO many people there I can't even believe it. The police came around 1am to break it up, and overall that sums up what could only be a really great night! Sat I just chilled out, was really tired and stuff from the night before. I was supposed to go to Lukes because they were having a bbq and birthday party for his roommate and his twin (Craig and Scott) but a lot of people couldn't make it, so I guess they had a guys night and watch footy. Whatever, ha. Went to Woolies and got some groceries with Kelly and Justin. So glad she's back! He vacation was amazing, obviously, I'm so jealous, but I'm glad they had a blast! David, Seb and Danielle all had the best time too! So that's good! Wish I could have been there with them! I met Justin's mom and brother, they came to visit and we had cake for his mom's birthday! They went to Sydney and Fraser Island. They invited me, but again, not enough money...(sigh...) That's getting really old, really fast... ANYWAY, (happy thoughts...) I was supposed to hang out with Luke on Sun night but that fell through. Last time we hung out was on Tues when we went to see SALT. That movie was pretty good. I actually ended up going out with Liam to Friday's with some of his friends. That was a random night. I didn't go to the Bud Tav this Sunday, wasn't feeling it. Just hung out with Kelly, which is fine with me :) David convinced me to go out with all them, so me Danielle, Chris and Seb and David's roommate Susanna (norwiegan) and her friends went to O'malleys. It was so fun. Ran into a friend from Bud Tav, Cameron, he's Australian, so that was cool. Me and David tore up the dance floor! Then we got a kebab after and caught a taxi home. Kebabs here are sooo good! Especially after a night out...it's like the Australian vesion of taco bell lol. Speaking of which, Kelly and I made tacos for dinner tonight, omg...SO GOOD!! Mexican food is getting higher and higher on my list of favorites just because we are so deprived from it here..lol. Kelly tried Thai food on her trip, I still need to do that, but I tried Indian food for the first time with Ben the other day! He got Butter Chicken, and I got Chicken Sabzi..I think. Ya it was pretty good! Rebecca is back from her trip, so now we are just waiting for Matt to come home! He should be here Thurs night-leaves the U.S. on Tues, gets here on Thurs...crazy! He had a pretty good time, loved the food and the cheap prices out there, but I spoke to him via facebook a few days ago and he is ready to come home. Can't wait! The weather has been really shitty, mostly overcast, but today it was sunny and humid warm, of course, because today is when school started again. So of course it would start being nice out. Grrr... I really need to clean my room soon...like, 2 weeks ago soon...lol. And laundry. But that's totally different. We all know how I am with laundry...hehe :p Kelly and I had the laziest day today, just watched movies and How I Met Your Mother, then tacos, then nap, then we took a walk to Woolies with Danielle to get chocolate. I got chocolate chip muffins...which are like my new favorite thing :) Michael and Ashliegh came to pick us up by surprise, so that was really nice. Oh ya, and Alice's sister is here visiting! Her name is Emily and she's really cool. They are originally from Victoria, and I think they are going back there tomorrow! Hmmm, what else? It was Doug's birthday this week so I gave him a call :) Yum Melting Pot!!! If you want to read how Kelly's vaca was her blog is kellylevenhagen.blogspot.com. Well, I think that's it for now, I'll be sure to write if anything good happens...with school starting again, that's highly unlikely lol. Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment